By Latina Staff | 04/02/2013 - 09:55 | 0 Comments
Zoe Saldana is one natural beauty. The Dominican and Puerto Rican star has flawless skin and doesn't seem to age -- so it makes sense that she generally keeps her beauty look simple. Click through to see how her style has evolved throughout the years!
By Amaris Castillo | 10/07/2011 - 14:59 | 0 Comments
We aren’t the only ones proud of Shakira’s recent appointment to President Barack Obama’s Education Advisory Board. Spanish soccer star Gerard Pique is too. Shakira’s sweetheart took to Twitter yesterday to express his joy over the news. “So proud of you!” he wrote, accompanying a...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/23/2011 - 10:59 | 0 Comments
Last night on The Late Show with David Letterman, the hilarious Sofia Vergara spoke about the many family members who flew from Colombia this past weekend to accompany her to this year's Emmys. The 39-year-old Colombian actress was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/14/2011 - 07:30 | 0 Comments
Zoe Saldana spoke to Access Hollywood about being included on the cover of Latina’s 15th Anniversary cover (out on newsstands now). The part-Puerto Rican, part-Dominican actress also shared details of her childhood, which was...
By Grace Bastidas | 08/26/2011 - 13:02 | 0 Comments
“Revenge is beautiful” is the tagline for Colombiana, a new action-adventure flick starring Zoe Saldana as a young woman out to get even after witnessing the murder of her parents at a young age. Trained as a...
By Kate Sandoval | 08/25/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
The biggest change in the 33-year-old Zoe Saldana's looks over these past 10+ years has been the length of her hair! Other than that, the Dominican and Puerto Rican star looks just as you know her, staying true to her signature minimalistic look with flawless skin and ageless grace.
Click through to see how her style has evolved throughout the years...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'