By Lee Hernandez | 07/17/2011 - 19:43 | 2 Comments
In Hollywood, it has become the norm for musicians to come out with their own line of clothing. But don't expect to see a clothing line by Bruno Mars at Kohl's or Target anytime soon.
The half-Puerto Rican singer (born Peter Gene Hernandez)—who graces the cover of...
By Mariela Rosario | 04/01/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
We have to be honest: In the past we've been underwhelmed by fashion lines designed by celebrities. Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 is a definite exception to that rule! We're excited to hear about her expansion of the accessories line, which began as a collection of costume jewelry designed in collaboration with Mouawad...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize