By Angelique Serrano | 03/30/2010 - 12:00 | 2 Comments
I’ve gotten two bad sunburns in my life. The first was when I was 13 years old, vacationing with my family in Puerto Rico. I got so sunburned the belly chain I was wearing felt like a belt of daggers on my red, inflamed skin. (And yes, I wore a belly chain. Whatever, it was cool back in the 90s!) The second was when I was 22, on vacation in Miami with friends. I got so...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize