By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/23/2011 - 11:45 | 1 Comment
Sen. Robert Menendez (D-New Jersey) and others introduced a comprehensive immigration reform bill on Wednesday that would require the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country to register with the government and would strengthen border security and worksite enforcement while proposing tougher penalties for misuse of social security numbers.
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)