By Grace Bastidas | 03/05/2010 - 10:21 | 3 Comments
Chile’s 31 Minutos is the kind of children’s television show I would’ve loved as a kid—and as an adult, too. Unlike Sesame Street, its content was built on double entendres and sarcastic humor. On TV from 2003 to 2008, it educated kids while addressing social problems.
It was such a phenomenon throughout Latin America, that some of...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize