Check out all the great fashion looks from our favorite stars. Come back daily for a dose of celeb style.
Born July 22, 1992
Gomez made her very first television debut as one of the children on the kids TV show Barney & Friends. She reached stardom with her role as Alex Russo on the Emmy Award–winning Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place. Gomez has also starred in the television movies Another Cinderella Story, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, Camp Rock, and Princess Protection Program. She was born in Grand Prairie, Texas to Ricardo Gomez (of Mexican descent) and Mandy Teefey (of Italian descent). Gomez has also pursued other projects, including a music career with her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, and the successful launch of her own Kmart fashion line, Dream Out Loud.
From visiting foreign lands in the hopes of raising awareness about the plights of others to lending their beautiful voices to help raise money for those less fortunate, today’s young Latino stars are making an enormous (and meaningful) difference in the world. They're also proving that you're never too young to change the world. Here, we present 13 Latino celeb do-gooders we love!
Happy Hump Day! Grab your coffee and get a dose of all of the headlines we are buzzing about:
- Looks like their puppy love may be evolving into the real deal! Selena Gomez recently posted a photo of her holding boyfriend Justin Bieber’s hand while wearing a shiny “J” ring. Her caption read, “I’m finally home.” Could this be a promise ring? (E! Online)
- Is Kim Kardashian rekindling her romance with ex-...
Whoever said big names don’t make time for the little people should spend a day with couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The multi-talented part-Mexican and her famous beau are two celebrity big wigs who take the time to appreciate their devotees. Recently, the lovebirds took time out of their hectic schedules to pause and pose with some fans, according to Hollywood Life. This just makes...
Selena Gomez & The Scene are parting ways, for the moment anyway. Part-Mexican Gomez and the members of her band The Scene, drummer Gregory Garman, bass guitarist Joey Clement and keyboard player Dane Forrest, will be going their separate ways while Gomez pursues other avenues of entertainment. “This year is all about films and acting and I want my band to play music wherever with whoever,” Gomez stated according to...
Need your chisme fix? We have you covered!
- Selena Gomez is the center of attention everywhere she goes! The “When The Sun Goes Down” singer celebrated with fans in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for her South American tour. Fans went wild when the talented starlet sang “Who Says” at the HSBC Arena over the weekend! Gomez posted a shout-out for all of her Brazilian fans on her Facebook, “Thank you Brazil for two great shows. The crowds on this...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'