Born April 28, 1974
Penélope Cruz is a Spanish actress known for her work with director Pedro Almodovar. She made her first Hollywood film debut in the 1997 film Open Your Eyes. She has worked in various American films, including The Hi-Lo Country (1999), Vanilla Sky (2001), Blow (2001), Gothika (2003), Sahara (2005) and the musical Nine (2009). Cruz earned Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations for her role in 2006’s Volver, and won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for her work in Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008). She is the first Spanish actress to receive an Academy Award in history. She has modeled for Ralph Lauren and L’Oréal, and Cruz and her sister, Monica, have designed items for clothing brand Mango. She is married to Spanish actor Javier Bardem, with whom she has a son, Leo.
Could Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem be planning to welcome a little brother for their 17-month son, Leonardo?
According to Fox News Latino, a Spanish entertainment show recently reported that the To Rome With Love actress is three months pregnant.
Adding to the pregnancy rumors, Penelope was spotted strolling the streets of Madrid with Javier in a...
Over 50 Latinos have made their eternal mark on the infamous Hollywood Walk of Fame. You can thank our natural talent, charisma, and work ethic for that one! Thalia and Javier Bardem are the latest to earn the honorable estrella, and we are celebrating their success by highlighting other celebs who have carved their way to making history.
It doesn't matter what they're doing -- running around town or strutting on the red carpet -- Latina stars know how to work it. Here are our favorite looks of the week. Which one is yours?
Woody Allen has established himself as one of the most unique personalities in Hollywood in his many years as a writer, director, and actor. While his style is often satirized, his To Rome with Love co-star Penelope Cruz said that Allen was a pleasure to work with.
Happy Friday! Enjoy this beautiful day with a chisme break below:
- Word has it that Sofia Vergara’s man, Nick Loeb, is a sex addict. Several prostitutes have alleged that the businessman has a strong craving for sex orgies and drugs. It’s unclear whether any of these allegations are fact, but one of the "call girls" expressed to a tabloid, "[Nick] just can't get enough. He'll party with anywhere from two to five girls, usually...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation