Born Sept. 21, 1981
Nicole Richie is a Hollywood personality and socialite. Born Nicole Camille Escovedo in Berkeley, Calif., she is the adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie. Her biological father Peter Escovedo is of Mexican and African American heritage and Nicole is famous percussionist Sheila E's niece. Richie became famous with her role alongside fellow celeb/socialite Paris Hilton in the Fox reality TV show The Simple Life. She made her acting debut in the comedic drama Kids in America and has guest-starred on several TV series, including Eve, Six Feet Under, American Dreams: 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter and Chuck. Richie has designed her own jewelry, shoes and apparel lines and has written two novels, The Truth About Diamonds and Priceless.
Fashionistas like us love NBC's new show Fashion Star, which premiered last night. The new competition, starring Nicole Richie as a judge, feels like a hybrid between Project Runway and Shark Tank. Find out 5 reasons we love Fashion Star below:
1. We not only get to see Nicole Ritchie’s great outfits, but we also get to hear her...
Nicole Richie has come a long way—from being Paris Hilton's hilarious sidekick on the reality show The Simple Life to emerging as a trendsetting fashionista, and creating several successful fashion lines. Her latest venture is as a celebrity mentor and judge on NBC's new fashion reality competition, Fashion Star. Take a look back at just a few of her finer fashion moments. We are sure there will be many more in the years to come!
Check out all the great fashion looks from our favorite stars. Come back daily for a dose of celeb style.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning