Born Sept. 21, 1981
Nicole Richie is a Hollywood personality and socialite. Born Nicole Camille Escovedo in Berkeley, Calif., she is the adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie. Her biological father Peter Escovedo is of Mexican and African American heritage and Nicole is famous percussionist Sheila E's niece. Richie became famous with her role alongside fellow celeb/socialite Paris Hilton in the Fox reality TV show The Simple Life. She made her acting debut in the comedic drama Kids in America and has guest-starred on several TV series, including Eve, Six Feet Under, American Dreams: 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter and Chuck. Richie has designed her own jewelry, shoes and apparel lines and has written two novels, The Truth About Diamonds and Priceless.
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache