—Kat Von D and her fiancé Jesse James’ engagement will be televised on season 5 of LA Ink, People reports. The 29-year-old tattoo artist will also address tabloid rumors that she was pregnant on the show, which premieres July 28 on TLC. To watch a sneak peek of the new season, click...
Kat Von D
Born March 8, 1982
Kat Von D is a tattoo artist and American television personality. She reached stardom with her work on the TLC reality TV show Miami Ink, and later starred in her own California-based spinoff of the show, LA Ink. Von D was born in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, to Argentine parents, but she grew up in Colton, California. Von D launched a highly successful makeup line for Sephora—named after herself—in 2008, and has plans to launch a clothing line in the fall of 2011.
America Ferrera just got married and it got us thinking: Who else are we looking forward to see getting hitched? Turns out a lot of our stars are waiting to walk down the aisle!
Are Kat Von D and her fiancé Jesse James on the rocks? Though Life & Style is claiming that James has called off their engagement only six months in, James has vehemently denied the reports.
He even picked a fight with the tabs via Twitter after the story surfaced: “I like that all the piece of s--t tabloids are now following me on Twitter. I'm pretty sure it's just so I can tell them to...
The recent news that Benicio del Toro was expecting a child with Kimberly Stewart (Rod Stewart’s daughter) had us all scratching our heads yesterday. Who even knew that they had ever met, much less become so intimately acquainted that they made a baby? But this isn’t the first time that a celeb couple has us all asking: What the heck is going on here?!
Here are five couples, some successful and some not, that...
How you wear your hair can reveal volumes about your personality. Whether you’re into outrageous styles or lean more towards subtle changes, understanding your hair personality is the best way to decide what kind of change is best for your tresses!
- Kat Von D is moving on! After tragically losing her pet feline a few months ago due to a fire that burned down her Los Angeles home, the L.A Ink star is looking to bring a new cat into her life. Von D recently tweeted, “Beyond Excited!!!” along with a picture of the adorable cat she’s planning on adopting. “Look who’s gonna be ready to take home in ONE MORE WEEK!! My new baby...
The deets are out on Kat Von D's engagement ring and the bauble is as unique as the tattoo artist!
Jesse James bought his fiance a Neil Lane sparkler, which the jeweler describes as a four-carat-plus platinum and diamond ring from his archival collection, saying, “It’s a beautiful ring set with a central round diamond in the middle with smaller surrounding diamonds for an overall dome shape. It has a delicate filigree pattern with very pretty scroll-work.”
The result is a unique, antique looking ring that fits in...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize