Dying your hair from brown to blonde may be a tricky process, but so many of us just can't resist! Check out these celebrity hair transformations and vote on whether brunettes or blondes rule! We can't wait to see the results.
Born Dec. 18, 1980
Christina Aguilera is an Ecuadorean-American recording artist, entrepreneur, and actress. She first appeared on national television as a contestant on Star Search in 1990. Christina then went on to star in the Disney Channel TV series The Mickey Mouse Club from 1993-1994. After recording “Reflection,” the theme song for the Disney animated film Mulan, Aguilera signed with RCA Records. She hit stardom following her debut album, Christina Aguilera. After gaining worldwide success, Christina soon took creative control of her second studio album, Stripped (2002). Christina made her feature film debut in the musical Burlesque (2010) and has successfully released several fragrance lines.
Want to keep up with your favorite stars? We scoured the Internet for the best pictures of the week featuring, Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera, Gloria Estefan and more! Check out what they have been up to with our celebrity social media pics rundown!
Latinas rule at everything we do! So, there's no wonder why there are so many of us dominating the judge's panel in singing competitions. We may have bid J.Lo farewell on American Idol, but check out these 5 Latinas who are making sure the world is filled with new talent. Which one is your favorite?
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'