By Samantha Leal | 09/23/2013 - 08:58 | 0 Comments
Morena Baccarin (Emmy nominee for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama) looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet. The Homeland star wore a dramatic, strapless red Alexander McQueen gown and an elegant, all-natural mineral make-up look by celebrity make-up artist Lina Hanson for Bellapierre Cosmetics....
By Samantha Leal | 09/12/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
America Ferrera attended the End of Watch movie premiere at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival looking sophisticated and chic. The actress wore a half-back hairdo, with a (more edgy) little black dress. Celebrity makeup artist, Nick Barose, created America's look for the evening and is sharing his...
By Samantha Leal | 08/24/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
This "Empire Girl" can definitely rock some different looks. From smokey and sultry to au natural, she’s got her makeup look down. Here’s a look at her beauty transformation over the years. Which one is your favorite look?
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 03/28/2012 - 15:04 | 0 Comments
Spring is in the air which means flowers are blossoming, leaves are growing and it’s time to get your winter-beaten skin back into shape. Here are five fruit-infused beauty products that will surely do the trick!
By Kate Sandoval | 01/18/2012 - 17:17 | 0 Comments
Even three days post-Globes, we’re still thinking about Sofia Vergara’s and Dania Ramirez’s plum lip and teal dress combos. The shade pairing is just so fresh, and the surprising jewel-toned violet is the pop of color our sun-starved skin needs!
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)