By Samantha Leal | 04/19/2013 - 11:48 | 0 Comments
Bella Thorne is quickly creating a signature hair look: braids, braids, braids! Whether sporting a fishtail, tiny braid details or even a braided updo, the estrella shows us how to look good (while keeping cool!). We caught up with her hairstylist, Tonya Brewer at Dew Beauty Agency, to get the scoop on how to create the looks at home. Which of...
By Samantha Leal | 04/17/2013 - 08:35 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez turned heads on the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Movies Awards with a sparkling gold beaded mini dress and an equally bold hairstyle. Here’s the first-hand scoop on how to recreate this look from Selena’s hairstylist, Marissa Marino of the Nine Zero One Salon, using...
By Samantha Leal | 02/25/2013 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
Zoe Saldana made a dramatic entrance on the Oscar red carpet wearing an elegant Alexis Mabille gown, and hair designed by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak for Moroccanoil.
“The dress was very modern, and I wanted to create a simple hair look that had a chic, French feel to it, and to look clean, healthy and...
By Samantha Leal | 01/02/2013 - 10:34 | 0 Comments
Elsa Pataky chopped off her hair into a new, short 'do -- and it's easy to imagine why. As the new mom to a young baby girl (who recently turned seven months old!) with a hotter-than-hot husband, Chris Hemworth, the 36-year-old Spanish actress needed a cut that was easy to style and required minimal effort. Hey, keeping up with a baby is...
By Amanda Flores | 10/23/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
It’s time to let your hair down and embrace new styles for fall. With these three tips from Marc Mena, celebrity hairstylist at Warren Tricomi Salon in NYC, you can say bye-bye to bad hair days for good!
“Now that the humidity has vanished, it’s the perfect time to rock a ‘do with a lot of volume. Environmental factors like dry heat...
By Jessica Morrobel | 09/05/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
If you’ve been debating on trying a new hairstyle, then adding bangs is probably one of the easiest and trendiest ways to switch up your average ‘do for the new season. Check out how these Latina celebs wear their fringe before you make the cut.
By Samantha Leal | 07/24/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Ready to steal Jennifer Lopez's chic and sexy hairstyle? This braided bun is a snap to recreate, thanks to the tips by Nick Penna of SalonCapri. Here's how to get the look in six easy steps:
Carefully brush out all the knots in wet hair. Nick recommends that this hairstyle is easiest to start on smooth, untangled hair. When you’re in...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'