By Samantha Leal | 02/01/2013 - 15:58 | 0 Comments
Fashion Week has an allure that’s hard to match, and celebs are not exempt from it’s pull! Packing the front rows and getting their peek of the next season’s fashions, it’s easy to understand the draw. But those on the runway are just half of the fashion equation. Latinas keep it stylish even as spectators! Here are the best Fashion Week looks of all...
By Samantha Leal | 01/11/2013 - 15:36 | 0 Comments
In her first post-split public appearance, Selena Gomez showed some serious skin with a plunging turquoise Alberta Ferretti dress in Los Angeles on January 10. The event, the Alberta Ferretti and Vogue Limited Edition Collection 2013 Fashion Show, was hosted by Alberta Ferretti and Lisa Love. The proceeds benefitted the "Protect a Child" campaign.
By Samantha Leal | 01/11/2013 - 11:09 | 0 Comments
From red carpets to the real world, the young Hollywood set are making their marks in fashion -- and Latina celebrities are no exception! Take a look at the most stylish stars under 25 to see if your favorite made the fashion cut.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'