By Latina Staff | 08/01/2012 - 11:02 | 0 Comments
It's finally here! The Latin Kitchen (www.TheLatinKitchen.com) the new food site from Latina, has launched! Check it out for the best recipes and menu ideas, food how-to's, entertaining tips and more.
Need a cocktail? Not a problem. The Latin Kitchen has drink and...
By Mariela Rosario | 05/21/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Chef Daisy Martinez has been a cooking up delicious Latin treats for us on TV for years. From the French Culinary Institute to PBS to the Food Network, she has always made the art of cooking seem so easy and relatable. Latina.com sat down with the acclaimed chef to talk to her about her amazing new cookbook, Daisy: Morning, Noon and Night:...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning