By Amaris Castillo | 07/19/2011 - 10:25 | 1 Comment
Marc Anthony's first wife, Dayanara Torres, has refused to comment on the salsa singer's announcement of his split with Jennifer Lopez. The former Miss Universe’s publicist issued a statement to the media that Torres “with all due respect, will not make any statement,” reports People en Español.
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/14/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Emerging reports that Shakira and fiancé Antonio de la Rua’s split may have been prompted by his dragging his feet to have kids when she was ready to be preggers is no surprise to one relationship expert we asked to help us...
By Mariela Rosario | 01/11/2011 - 17:30 | 0 Comments
Shakira has always been an independent and free spirit—so much so that though her now ex-boyfriend Antonio de la Rua proposed almost a decade ago, she never felt the rush to get married. We bet she's counting her lucky stars now that the couple has decided to split!
But while they were together, Shaki and Antonio shared some...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize