By Jasmine V | 05/30/2013 - 10:40 | 0 Comments
Jasminators, today's blog is going to be about a really cool new TV show I just watched that premieres on Monday, June 3 on ABC Family at 9/8c. The show is called The Fosters. I'm not sure if you have heard about it or not but I just got to watch the first episode early and I'm going to give you 5 Reasons Why I'm Excited for The Fosters to...
By Jasmine V | 05/14/2013 - 12:12 | 0 Comments
Jasminators, here are three tips to stay fit for the summer:
1. Grill outdoors: I recently got a grill at my new place and I love it!! I didn't know how easy and fun it was to cook outdoors. Not only is it easy, but it's a lot healthier for you. For example, instead of cooking chicken in oil in a pan you can just...
By Jasmine V | 05/07/2013 - 10:41 | 0 Comments
Jasminators! For today's blog, I want to talk to you about 3 things you need to do (beauty-wise) to prepare for summer! Summer is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm a Cali girl so you already know I'm obsessed with the sun and beach. When the seasons change, it's a perfect time to change some little things around you. I hope you like my tips and please continue...
By Jasmine V | 03/27/2013 - 09:13 | 0 Comments
Hey Jasminators, today let's talk about love! Do you think you can have more than one love in your life?
I definitely think you can have more than one love in your life. Everyone tries to make it seem like you have only one true love and for some that's possible, but in all reality we will love different people because everyone is different. I...
By Jasmine V | 03/12/2013 - 12:11 | 0 Comments
Jasminators! this week's blog is going to combine boys and beauty. Let's start with my favorite topic -- boys!
Finding the perfect man:
Finding the perfect man for me is always going to seem impossible because it puts this expectation of them being PERFECT. We all know no one is perfect. (Even though I...
By Jasmine V | 03/05/2013 - 12:35 | 0 Comments
Jasminators! With Summer coming up I know I'm trying to get my body right for the beach and all the other fun outdoor activities. For some reason the gym can seem so boring to me and the treadmill just makes me cringe. But don't worry, I've figured out how to fight the gym blahs. Here are three ways to get a workout while still having fun!
1. Stand Up Paddle...
By Jasmine V | 02/26/2013 - 15:52 | 0 Comments
Hi Jasminators! We all go through breakups, and yes, sometimes they can be really painful. Here are three ways to help you get over a breakup.
1. Closure: It's always good to have one last talk to figure out where you can possibly go from your situation. Whether you stay together or not it's good to try and stay friends, even...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'