Carlos La Madrid
By Samantha Leal | 06/13/2012 - 13:51 | 0 Comments
Such a tragedy: a 19-year-old man, Carlos La Madrid, was fatally shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent after he climbed a ladder on the U.S.-Mexico border fence in southeastern Arizona on March 21, 2011. The mother, Guadalupe Guerrero, is now suing the federal government and the agent who shot her son, Lucas Tidwell, saying...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President