By Mariela Rosario | 05/24/2010 - 20:00 | 1 Comment
Salma Hayek stole the Cannes Film Festival spotlight when she showed up in her stunning one-of-a-kind Gucci Premiere couture gown (the first of the luxury label's new couture line) to the premiere of Robin Hood. Now, she is stealing our hearts.
Hayek donated the gorgeous burgundy gown to help her BFF...
By Mariela Rosario | 05/24/2010 - 11:37 | 1 Comment
Javier Bardem took home the Best Actor award at the Cannes Film Festival for his work in Alejandro Gonzalez Iñarritu's film Biutiful on Sunday—but despite the accomplishment, that wasn't what everyone was talking about.
While accepting his award at the ceremony, Bardem shocked the crowd by declaring his love...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache