By Lee Hernandez | 10/06/2011 - 15:33 | 0 Comments
Earlier this week, NBC’s The Playboy Club—starring Cuban actor Eddie Cibrian—became the first official cancellation of the 2011-12 TV season. The peacock network announced that it was pulling the plug on the period drama after the show's third episode drew just over three million viewers (a very low number for a primetime...
By Lee Hernandez | 08/11/2011 - 01:15 | 0 Comments
It was almost two years ago that Mexican comedian George Lopez vowed to revolutionize late-night as the first Latino talk show host on primetime. But today, after just two seasons on the air, TBS announced that Lopez Tonight, ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize