By Samantha Leal | 06/06/2012 - 09:55 | 0 Comments
Proposition 29, a California initiative proposes to raise taxes on cigarettes by a dollar a pack and earmarks the proceeds for cancer research, was too close to call Tuesday morning, reports...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize