cafe con leche
By Laura Elizabeth Hernandez | 11/09/2012 - 10:27 | 0 Comments
Growing up, Café con Leche played an important role in my daily life. I can’t recall the first time I had coffee, but I do remember I was very young. Drinking coffee became a daily part of my life and one that I could not bear to go without.
I recall warm memories of my mother’s blurry figure in a dark bedroom, walking toward me, sweetly blowing air...
By Mariela Rosario | 08/04/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
We polled our Facebook readers to find out where to get a perfect, steaming cup of cafe con leche from coast to coast and you all responded in droves!
Here are suggestions from ten Latinas on where to get some great Latin coffee, from Los Angeles to Texas to the Bronx, NY:
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season