By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/09/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
As you all have surely heard by now, Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias are off touring the world this summer. But plans for one of the duo's shows has now changed.
According to the...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/09/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Happy Thursday, chismosos! It's time to take a minute and read up on the latest gossip behind some of your favorite celebrities:
- 2012 Olympics gold medalist Ryan Lochte could soon become the next Oscar de la Renta and/or a reality TV star....
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/08/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Happy Hump Day, chisme seekers! Read up on all the gossip we've rounded up for you today:
- There never seems to be a dull moment for Jennifer Lopez. E! News is reporting that the former American Idol...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/07/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
It's Tuesday, chismosos! We've got some interesting news in our roundup today. Check it out:
- TMZ is reporting that Selena Gomez has been banned from accessing her Facebook account. But wait a minute chicas, it's not...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/06/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Happy Monday, chismosos! Check out today's daily gossip roundup:
- Colmbian Latin Grammy winner Juanes has been making a lot of headlines lately, but nothing quite like today's. Thanks to Fox News Latino...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/04/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Can't get enough of the Olympics or your favorite celebrities? Good! Because this week's edition of "The Status" is all about the 2012 London Olympic Games.
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/03/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez and her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart have made headlines since their romance began last November. From comments about his age to issues with her kids to gay rumors, Jennifer and Casper have pretty much heard it all throughout their nine months together. But now it seems like J. Lo could be tiring of her relationship with the...
By Latina Staff | 10/24/2011 - 18:39 | 0 Comments
Things got a little too personal for J.Lo's comfort over the weekend at a special show for Mohegan Sun's 15th anniversary celebration on Saturday night.
After dropping an acoustic rendition of her hit song "If You Had My Love," Lopez told the audience, "I'm going to sing you the last song I wrote about love," reports...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize