Evelyn Lozada has been keeping busy these days with her newborn son, but the reality TV star took some time out to share a few tidbits about herself with Us Weekly.
For the celebrity entertainment magazine's "Things You Didn't Know About Me" feature, Lozada shared 25 things that most people didn't have a clue about. We snagged a few of these to share with you!
Here are five things you never knew about the Basketball Wives star:
1. Jennifer Lopez and Lozada are friends! The two have gone clubbing together in New York.
2. She owns an estimated 150 perfumes.
3. Like many of us growing up, Evelyn had an obsession with Wonder Woman and Barbie.
4. As a kid, she was part of a girl group along with a handful of other kids from her neighborhood. Loazada cites that her stage name was Diamond and she used to wear jelly shoes.
5. Her first job was when she was 10-years-old working at a Hallmark. Lozada says her boss used to pay her with stickers!
To read the remaining 20 things you didn't know about Evelyn Lozada, click here!