By Angie Romero | 02/23/2010 - 17:07 | 16 Comments
To tackle the Israeli-Palestinian conflict takes cojones, whether you're a politician, a diplomat, a journalist, an activist, a filmmaker, or a regular citizen on either side of the debate. The conversations surrounding this topic, even with the dearest of friends, can be heated, uncomfortable, and emotional rather than calm, objective, and rational. But that was...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season