By Sally Mercedes | 05/07/2012 - 12:29 | 0 Comments
For a few years now, the web's been buzzing with all sorts of challenges to help people save time and money. One that keeps cropping up is the 6-Item Challenge, which was so popular for a while that it even got a write-up in the ...
By Verky Arcos | 01/17/2012 - 15:41 | 0 Comments
La La Anthony was recently spotted having some mamitime with her 4-year-old son, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony while sporting a chic and casual look with a touch of glam. Found out how to recreate her look for less!
By Reece Olguin | 09/16/2011 - 14:45 | 0 Comments
At Carlos Miele’s Spring 2012 show the Brazilian Designer had the models strutting down the catwalk in long lean draped and ruched gowns, skirts, and tops. Shades of greens (a huge trend to watch for next spring) yellows,aquas were prevalent as were sexy plunging necklines and scalloped skirts.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize