By Latina Staff | 11/16/2011 - 18:21 | 0 Comments
For this week’s Crushing On poll, it was a tie between actor Victor Rasuk and part-Puerto Rican crooner Bruno Mars. Rasuk’s gorgeous Dominican self was leading in the beginning, but was being closely followed by Mars. In the end, the cuties had 31.5 percent each.
By Amaris Castillo | 11/14/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
This week, we’re crushing on a hodgepodge of men who are ruling television, film, and music - some who are hot enough to sink our teeth into (yes, we're referring to those associated with the Twilight craze. Tell us who's your fave by voting below:
The 40-year-old actor of part-Mexican descent plays...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/10/2011 - 08:45 | 0 Comments
We love Bruno Mars and we have a feeling his popularity is about to shoot to new heights with the inclusion of one of his songs on the Twilight: Breaking Dawn soundtrack. The plaintive long song "It Will Rain" has the same melancholy mood that the love triangle between Bella (Kristen Stewart), Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Jacob (...
By Miranda Noland | 11/07/2011 - 08:45 | 0 Comments
By Amaris Castillo | 11/07/2011 - 08:45 | 0 Comments
The MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) took place last night and our October cover girl Selena Gomez rocked the house! The 19-year-old part-Mexican singer/actress was the youngest person ever to host the annual...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/20/2011 - 08:30 | 0 Comments
Our Hot Guys cover star, Pitbull, helped announce this year’s American Music Awards nominees last week, and surprise, surprise, the Cuban American rapper nabbed two nominations himself! The 30-year-old...
By Miranda Noland | 10/03/2011 - 07:25 | 0 Comments
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims