By Grace Bastidas | 02/10/2011 - 08:00 | 0 Comments
Nominated for a total of seven Grammys, 25-year-old Bruno Mars was undeniably 2010’s biggest breakout star. The Hawaiian-born musician, who is of Puerto Rican and Filipino descent, is up for megaphones as a singer, songwriter and producer, proving his status as an in-demand triple-threat artist.
If you’re wondering how he...
By Miranda Noland | 02/07/2011 - 08:56 | 0 Comments
By Lee Hernandez | 01/26/2011 - 13:45 | 0 Comments
Since our stars weren’t cast in any of this year’s Oscar nominated movies, we thought it would be fun to recast this year’s 10 Best Picture nominees with Latin stars. Up first: The Social Network.
By Miranda Noland | 01/24/2011 - 08:38 | 2 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 01/17/2011 - 09:07 | 0 Comments
By Mariela Rosario | 01/07/2011 - 13:20 | 2 Comments
Bruno Mars is fast becoming one of our fave new artists and we have a sneaky feeling that 2011 is his year. It might have something to do with his seven (!) Grammy nominations, or maybe it's his awesome new album Doo-wops & Hooligans that we have in constant rotation on our iPod. Either way, our suspicions were further...
By Grace Bastidas | 12/28/2010 - 12:28 | 0 Comments
We love it when our favorite musicians join forces to collaborate on a song. We imagine them jamming together in a studio and building on each other’s talents until something magical comes out. And while most of the following musical partnerships may not have happened quite like that, we were still blown away by the results.
Enrique Iglesias featuring Juan...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'