By Verky Arcos | 09/07/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
After being rescheduled three times, my bridal shower finally happened and it was totally a success!! I couldn’t have asked for a better time spent with the women I love. The day was filled with surprises, games, heartfelt wishes, a little crying, and of course unlimited mimosas. Here are some photos to recap the lovely brunch bridal shower. I hope you can feel the love...
By Verky Arcos | 07/27/2011 - 11:19 | 0 Comments
I recently found out that my sis and mom are planning my bridal shower and I’m very excited for the festivities begin! I’m even more excited about the dress I intend on wearing; it is THE perfect dress for a bridal shower, in fact I have had the dress in my closet for a couple of months now, just waiting to be worn on this particular day.
I’m not sure if this is the...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize