Breakout Roles: Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez, 41
Before she accepted a job as Matthew McConaughey's wedding planner in 2001 (heck, even before she worked as a maid in Manhattan in 2002), Jennifer Lopez wowed critics and audiences alike with a dynamic portrayal of Selena Quintanilla-Perez in the 1997 biopic, Selena. Lopez received a Best Actress Golden Globe nomination for her work in the film and critic Roger Ebert called the role a "star-making" performance for the Puerto Rican actress.
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President