Brazilian Blow Out
By Kate Sandoval | 09/29/2010 - 12:45 | 1 Comment
The Brazilian Blowout—a hugely popular salon treatment that transforms curly, frizzy, or damaged hair into smooth, shiny strands for up to three months—claims to be formaldehyde free. Not so, according to Oregon Health and Science University, which detected that the formulas were 4.85 percent to 10 percent formaldehyde, a probable carcinogen.
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache