- For those of you, who wake up with a blemish or want to even out their skin tone, start with foundation and/or concealer.
- To set the foundation, use COVERGIRL Clean Press Powder (Sofia uses #155 Soft Honey) softly blending it all over your face. The goal is to create a flawless and natural look, so blending is very important.
- For the eyes, use COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in #355 Scorching Cocoa as a base by swiping across lids with eye shadow brush. To add more depth, use COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in #300 Molton Black along the lash line and blend upward for a softer look.
- To re-create the dramatic cat eye use COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black Fire. Start from the inside corner of the eye and extend all the way to the outer corner. For the wing tip, create a small triangle on the outside corner of the eye; always remembering that the corner of the triangle point points to the end of your eyebrow.
- To finish the eyes, use COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by Lashblast in Very Black on your lashes. Start at the base of the lashes and slowly wiggle the brush back and forth while sweeping up.
- No look is complete without lipstick. Sofia used COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in #340 Entwined.
- BONUS: If you want to copy Sofia’s manicure, all you need is COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in #200 Always Naked.
Yass! Cardi B's Beauty Look Totally Channelled Selena Quintanilla
January 29, 2018