The Mami Diaries
By Carla Molina Martins | 12/28/2009 - 15:07 | 0 Comments
I was super excited to have my family stay with us over the holidays. It's always great to see my girls bond with their abuelo, abuela and tia—not to mention having our home spilling over with all my favorite things, mainly mami's home cooking and Español! I was not a fan of what went down when the kids went to bed. My family took the TV hostage for three...
By Carla Molina Martins | 12/24/2009 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Things are hectic but calm in my home. My mami, abuelo and madrina have arrived and my daughters are enjoying lots of play time with them. Last night we wrapped last minute presents and read stories about Santa and reindeers and snowmen. Today we'll be cooking up a storm and baking away the day for a busy Nochebuena and Christmas Day with lots of...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning