When it comes to romance, 2009 has been quite a learning experience for me. I finally opened up emotionally and expressed myself without fear. I followed my intuition even though everyone around me thought I was nuts. And once again I proved that I am one resilient chica.
With all these lessons down, I am looking forward to 2010. I even made a few Emotional New Year's Resolutions to help better my life. Because let's face it, if we don't love ourselves, we can't have satisfying, healthy and loving relationships. So 2010 will be the year where Sujeiry:
- Continues to follow her gut no matter what anyone thinks
- Opens herself up to dating many men at once (more options!)
- Lets go and lives in the moment
- Becomes a little more patient and a little less impulsive
- Stops drinking and texting once and for all!
- Continues to believe in the power of positive thinking and positive energy
- Builds a lasting and healthy relationship with the man she deserves and loves!
So there you have it ladies, I hope you've enjoyed my romantic escapades thus far and that you continue to support me and my adventures in 2010. What are your new year's resolutions? Tell me in the comments below.
Have a fabulous New Year!