WATCH: Backstage with Joan Smalls at New York Fashion Week
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 15:30
Puerto Rican model Joan Smalls shares how she started modeling and her favorite things about her career. "There's not a routine," she says. "You go to different parts of the world and experience different things." Sounds like a sweet gig! Get more backstage scoop (including what she thinks being Latina means!) by watching the video below.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
Get behind-the-scenes access to New York Fashion Week and learn what's hot in the world of style and beauty for Fall/Winter 2013! Latina's giving you exclusive access to runway fashion shows, giving you a peek at what's going on backstage and at all the Fashion Week parties! Meet the models, see which celebrities are sitting front row, and get to know some of the Latino & Latina designers making a splash in the industry, like Carolina Herrera, Angel Sanchez, Carlos Miele, Custo Barcelona and more!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'