WATCH: Backstage Beauty at Betsey Johnson
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 09:30
Calling all beauty lovers: this video might blow you away. LeAura Luciano went backstage at the Betsey Johnson Spring/Summer 2013 show at New York Fashion Week. The lead makeup artist explained the inspiration behind the looks as "pinups and comic book superheroes." Crimped hair and backcombing set the party scene. Watch the video below for even more inspiration! Are you a fan of the look?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
Get behind-the-scenes access to New York Fashion Week and learn what's hot in the world of style and beauty for Fall/Winter 2013! Latina's giving you exclusive access to runway fashion shows, giving you a peek at what's going on backstage and at all the Fashion Week parties! Meet the models, see which celebrities are sitting front row, and get to know some of the Latino & Latina designers making a splash in the industry, like Carolina Herrera, Angel Sanchez, Carlos Miele, Custo Barcelona and more!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'