Color Me Glam
By Angelique Serrano | 12/29/2009 - 16:53 | 4 Comments
I just saw the movie musical Nine last night. Never have I more wanted to tease my hair, put on a bustier and dance in front of a mirror then after those credits rolled! What performances from such talented chicas—specifically from Oscar winner Penelope Cruz. But being the beauty junkie that I am, I more than noticed how important a role hair...
By Angelique Serrano | 12/24/2009 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
My fine hair can get pretty greasy at times, especially at the roots. So you know what I do when I find my locks in an oily way? I take the facial blotting papers I keep in my purse and dab them onto my scalp. They absorb some of the oil from my hair and make me feel Macgyver-like smart in the process. I love the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets ($5,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize