Some might feel these comments are quite harmless. Maybe I’m overly sensitive. But in general, I would say not to make these beauty-full observances out loud to a woman:
5. I like your foundation. Translation: I see you’re wearing foundation. And that’s never a good thing.
4. Are you growing out your bangs? Assume the answer is yes. Because if it’s not, you just told the recipient she needs a haircut. In a not-so-subtle way.
3. I used to bite my nails, too! Ugh.
2. Are you sick? Why? 'Cause I look sick? Thanks.
1. You look tired. Really? Chances are, I am. Thanks for noticing.