On Set Glossing
By Angelique Serrano | 03/02/2010 - 15:35
Hola chicas! I'm on a photo shoot set right now and have absolutely fallen in love with the prettiest shade of nude lipgloss our makeup artist Khela Tyson has used on our model. She began with Nars Lip Gloss in Metis ($24, narscosmetics.com), then topped it with a thick drippy coating of MAC Clear Lipglass ($14, maccosmetics.com). The combination has just enough pigment to stand out on medium to fair skin tones, but is a soft enough beige to give that sensual pouty nakedness we all love. Paired with a softly smoked eye, it is absolutely to die for.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder