Bettina Inclan Hispanic
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/12/2012 - 17:03 | 0 Comments
With Mitt Romney all but sewing up the Republican presidential nomination with primary wins in Iowa and New Hampshire, it’s time to start giving a closer look at the Latinos from both sides of the aisle who are likely to play a big role in the upcoming elections. Whether blue or red, they represent the growing clout of the 50.5 million U.S. Latinos. ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize