By Latina Staff | 10/12/2012 - 16:02 | 0 Comments
By Sugey Palomares | 10/10/2012 - 12:34 | 0 Comments
By Sugey Palomares | 10/05/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
These talented newcomers love and embrace their roots. Check out what some of our young Hollywood stars shared about Hispanic Heritage Month and what they love most about being Latino!
By Samantha Leal | 09/19/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Bella Thorne was the epitome of chic at the 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards. With a soft, feminine updo and a fresh beauty look by Tonya Brewer for Dew Beauty Agency, this Cuban estrella worked the red carpet in an awesome dress of the same hue. Ready to steal her beauty look? Here's how:
By Sugey Palomares | 09/08/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Everything is better in multiples, no? Check out our special edition of pictures shared by our Latino stars on social media. Enjoy!
By Latina Staff | 08/15/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Bella Thorne may be young (she turns 15 in October!), but this Disney star has some serious style. Having just wrapped her Shake It Up music video for the song (appropriately titled) "Fashion is my Kryptonite," we caught up with the Cuban beauty to get her take on Cat Deeley, her fashion evolution and her style crush.
By Sugey Palomares | 08/14/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Need a little pick-me-up? Get your chisme rundown below!
- Jennifer Lopez is rocking the cover of September’s InStyle magazine and spilling on her life lessons since her split from Marc Anthony last year. “It's not until something bad or...
By Miranda Noland | 08/03/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro