By Sugey Palomares | 10/07/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Demi Lovato always honors her roots and where she comes from.
The 20-year-old star is having one of the best year's in her career thanks to her chart-topping track, "Give Your Heart a Break." Demi is also ruling the judge's table on X Factor, which she shares with Simon Cowell, LA Reid, and Britney...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/23/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria shined at the star-studded 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards, which celebrates Latino influence in media and entertainment.
When it comes to being prideful of her identity, Eva exclusively chatted with us about what she loves most about being...
By Latina Staff | 09/16/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
The Mad Men actress, who turns 31-years-old today, will be showing a bit more of her humanitarian spirit.
She is joining forces with America Ferrera for The Social Good Summit, a three-day conference starting on September 22 to help discuss...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/29/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Avatar actress Michelle Rodriguez, born Mayte Michelle Rodriguez, has always wanted to be seen as just an actress not a Latina actress. But this doesn't mean that Michelle doesn't love her Dominican and Puerto Rican roots.
By Sugey Palomares | 06/28/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Hip-hop artist, Trina established herself as the "Diamond Princess" after the release of her sophomore album, sharing the same title, dropped in 2005. Since then, the rapper has produced several hits including her fourth album, Still The Baddest, which debuted at number one on the Billboard charts.
We heard the Florida-based artist is Latina...
By Lee Hernandez | 10/07/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
When Ana de la Reguera showed up at our 15th Anniversary party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, we asked the stunning Mexican actress what being Latina means to her. “Here in this country, it makes you different and special,” said de la Reguera, who was born and raised in Veracruz, Mexico.
The actress added that her Latino heritage is...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'