By Samantha Leal | 11/07/2012 - 15:06 | 0 Comments
Rocking a red lip shows confidence and instantly upgrades any look. So when Demi Lovato was seen sporting just the look at the X Factor finalist party we instantly wanted to copy it! Here's how to get the great look -- and make sure it lasts -- in four easy steps.
1. Moisturize! Nothing ruins a great lip look like chapped,...
By Samantha Leal | 11/06/2012 - 12:59 | 0 Comments
Latina magazine December/January cover girl Sara Ramirez has certainly made some acting moves over the years – and it seems her look has kept up. From Monty Python’s Spamalot to Grey’s Anatomy to a voice role...
By Amanda Flores | 10/25/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Chipping and peeling nails got you down? Sometimes it seems like no matter how carefully you apply the polish, it doesn’t last! Here, NYC celeb manicurist and Advisor to Dermelect Cosmeceuticals, Elle, gives her tips for caring for your nails.
1. Avoid fragranced lotions like the plague in the winter! If you can smell it, it contains alcohol which leads to...
By Amanda Flores | 10/23/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
It’s time to let your hair down and embrace new styles for fall. With these three tips from Marc Mena, celebrity hairstylist at Warren Tricomi Salon in NYC, you can say bye-bye to bad hair days for good!
“Now that the humidity has vanished, it’s the perfect time to rock a ‘do with a lot of volume. Environmental factors like dry heat...
By Samantha Leal | 10/18/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Your eyes are the windows to your soul. But is the skin around your eyes revealing something more, like your age?
“More than any other facial feature, your eyes reveal the most about how you feel,” says Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis, a board certified dermatologist in Austin. “My patients complain of puffy, swollen eyes all the time. We have the thinnest skin...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'