3 Fresh-Faced Looks We Love
By Samantha Leal | 10/17/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Stars are known for going all out with the makeup -- and can you blame them? From movie premieres to red carpet interviews, it's no wonder they want to look their best. But these three stars went for a bare look -- and nailed it. Celebrate your natural beauty and get inspired.
Berenice attended Paris Fashion Week looking fantastic, sans heavy makeup. With glowing skin, shaped brows and a top-knot bun, she looked youthful and refreshed.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)