We're talking about juicy orange, hot pink, even tropical green polish. Here, our favorite bold shades for fingers and toes.
1. Dark skin: A shimmery magenta really pops!
OPI Nail Lacquer in Flashbulb Fuchsia ($8:
2. A smooth finish: A brush with super-flat bristles applies polish evenly, so there are no air bubbles.
L'Oréal Paris Pro Manicure Nail Polish in Drama Queen ($5)
3. A change: When it comes to daring nail color, green is the new black.
Jessica Cosmetics Custom Nail Colour in Fun House ($6:
4. Looking tan: A coral color with an iridescent gold sheen makes skin look sun-kissed.
Chanel Nail Colour in Orange Blossom ($18:
5. No chipping: The minerals in this polish keep it from flaking and peeling.
Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color in Strong Blush ($5)
6. Fair skin: Stick to peachy-pink shades; anything darker will make your skin seem pale.
Creative Nail Design in Flare ($6: available in June,
7. Olive skin: Pick a reddish-orange; avoid yellowy shades, which can make skin look sallow.
Essie Nail Polish in Geranium ($8:
8. Fast-drying: No joke, it dries in one minute flat.
Maybelline New York Express Finish Advanced Wear in Papaya Punch ($4)