4 Ways to Keep Skin Glowing
By Amanda Flores | 10/12/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
The colder months ahead can be torturous for your complexion. Follow these tips from Dana Chasen Thomases, makeup artist and owner of Beauty Muse Bridal, to stay fresh-faced all season.
Use Your Makeup
If your skin is looking lifeless, add a drop of Nars Illuminator into your foundation or moisturizer for an allover glow. Or, if you have an oily t-zone, apply the Nars Multiple in a “c” shape from the outside of your eye to the center of your cheekbone and pat into your skin to blend.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro