Spring's New Scents
01/22/2008 - 11:44 ||
Fragrance is a personal thing. So to help you choose one that's right for you, we matched spring's new scents with different personalities. Happy spritzing!
If you are...
1. A total flirt: A wink and whiff of this sparkling mix of flowers and wild berries is all you'll need to reel him in. Flirt! Flirtatious! ($35 for 1.7 oz.: )
2. A girlie-girl: Like liquid candy, this blend of roses, black currants and vanilla will send you straight into sugar shock. Valentino Rock 'n Rose ($78 for 3 oz.)
3. Fun and friendly: Yummy pears, peaches and mandarins make a fruity scent that's perfect for a day out with your girls. Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely ($60 for 1.6 oz.: )
4. An escapist: This fresh, citrus-y fragrance will transport you to a tropical paradise far, far away. Michael Kors Island Hawaii ($60 for 1.7 oz.)
5. Trendy and stylish: Covered in the brand's trademark logo, Coach's first fragrance is as much of a fashion statement as its handbags. We also love the tart, musky scent. Coach The Fragrance ($68 for 1.7 oz.: Coach boutiques nationwide)
6. Young at heart: Remember the smell of Creamsicle pops? Indulge with this lickably sweet, orange blossom and passionfruit blend. Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren ($45 for 1.7 oz.)
7. La atrevida: Go for this completely original fragrance from Chanel, an almost masculine combination of mossy green leaves and leather. Chanel Bel Respiro ($175 for 6.8 oz.: )
8. The shy type: How comforting is the smell of vanilla? It'll wrap around you like a cashmere sweater. Lavanila Pure Vanilla ($56 for 1.7 oz.: )
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion