Our 5 Favorite Trendy Nail Polish Colors for Fall
By Kate Sandoval | 10/03/2011 - 20:05 | 0 Comments
Now that the weather’s cooling off, we’re officially in fall-mode, zipping up our boots, pulling on our sweaters, and changing our look for the season. First beauty update:trading out summer’s cobalt blue and coral polishes for an earthier fall manicure. Click through to see this season’s it shades.
A creamy coffee color is this year’s version of black—it’s dark without the vamp. OPI in Get in the Expresso Lane, $9, amazon.com.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro