Are you as ready for spring as we are? Maybe it’s the time change or the sliver of sunlight that peeked through the clouds this past weekend or all those open-toe wedges displayed in shop windows, but we’re officially over the winter.
And, for us, a new season means new nail polish colors! Here are all the hottest new spring shades we can’t wait to wear:
1. Nail Polish: Chanel Black Pearl
1. Super Shiny Metallics, like Chanel Black Pearl ($23, chanelusa.com). They're perfect for right now—when you’re over your winter colors but aren’t quite ready for full-blown spring shades. And they’re great for a glam night out.
2. Nail Polish: OPI Do You Think I'm Texy
2. Very Sheer Pinks, like OPI Do You Think I’m Texy ($8.50, opi.com for stores). OPI describes this as a “sorbet” finish. It’s slightly see-through, which makes it feel fresh and light and so very perfect for spring.
3. Nail Polish: Essie Sand Tropez
3. Creamy Nudes, like Essie Sand Tropez ($7.79, target.com). Yes, the tried and true neutral can seem a little boooring, but it is the go-to shade of so many celebs right now (Penelope, Eva, Victoria...everyone’s doin’ it), plus a soft beige goes with everything and always looks classy.
4. Nail Polish: Illamasqua Gamma
4. Bright Orange, like Illamasqua Gamma ($14, sephora.com). This pretty coral will ease you into the full-blown fluorescent oranges you’re going to see everywhere this summer. Happy painting!