Hot Ingredient: Moringa
By Latina Staff | 02/25/2008 - 17:17 |
The Moringa tree, foud in Africa and North India, is called the Miracle Tree because of its nutritional, healing and hydrating benefits. Full of vitamin A and potassium, an ounce of moringa has four times the calcium of a glass of milk and more vitamin C than seven oranges. Moringa seed oil also contains fatty acids that restore skin's moisture. No wonder it's the star ingredient in two new spring beauty lines: The Body Shop's Moringa Bath & Body Range (thebodyshop.com) and Smashbox Cosmetics' Green Room (smashbox.com).
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'